Meet the Presenter
Director of Product Marketing at CareCloudDaniel Sabido has over a decade of experience working with leading organizations to identify, understand, and adapt to changing market environments as a consultant and marketer. He brings a global perspective, having worked in both the U.S. and U.K. healthcare markets, and a record of driving clear, actionable recommendations for his clients.
The healthcare industry has attempted to meet the demands of value-based care by getting patients to use a portal or rolling out a telemedicine program, yet these single point solutions have failed to meaningfully engage patients. In order to drive convenience, loyalty and revenue under any reimbursement scenario, the industry must take a closer look at what patient experience really means.
The Path Forward: Patient Experience Management (PXM)
Patient experience management (PXM) is an emerging category that represents the sum of all experiences a patient has within their healthcare journey. The fundamental driver of PXM is to deliver convenience - for patients, but also for staff and providers.
In this on-demand webinar, we will help you make sense of all the conflicting advice around improving the patient experience, discuss important trends affecting practices today, and provide a framework for building your own PXM strategy.
In this on-demand webinar, you will learn:
- What is PXM really and why is it important?
- The latest trends in value-based care and how they impact your bottom line
- How to meet the shifting expectations of patients
- Frameworks for helping organize and respond to patient experience trends
- Learn about CareCloud’s revolutionary new patient experience platform, Breeze, which manages the entire life cycle of patient care
ACCESS THE RECORDING